These Goodie Goodie Nut Bars will change your life. They are everything that is delicious and good in the world. They have been a part of Christmas tradition in my family for as long as I can remember. My grandma used to make them with peanut butter and salted peanuts, but of course I had to change that. She also called them Nut Goodie Bars, but in my mind they were always Goodie Goodie Nut Bars.
Melted chocolate, butterscotch and almond butter covering salted almonds and marshmallows! It’s a win-win. If you are sensitive to any food groups, I recommend using Enjoy Life Foods chocolate chips. Everything they make is free from the 8 major allergens and incredibly delicious
My favorite way to eat Goodie Good Nut Bars is to dissect them one almond or marshmallow at a time. It gets a little ooey and gooey by the end, but licking your fingers just ads to the fun!
I have loved Goodie Goodie Nut Bars since I was a little girl and I hope you do too!
Chocolaty, salty and delicious! You can't eat just one!
15 minPrep Time
15 minTotal Time
- 1 12 oz package of chocolate chips
- 1 12 oz package of butterscotch chips
- 1 c almond butter
- 1 package of small marshmallows
- 1 lb salted almonds
- Prepare a 12" x 15" sheet by rubbing with butter or ghee
- Melt chips in a bowl over boiling water. Mix in almond butter until well combined. Stir in marshmallows and nuts until coated in chocolate mixture, but don't let marshmallows melt.
- Cool and cut into squares.